Forgiveness And Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjd7981
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjd7981

Guest
Father God through your Son Jesus I ask that you help me with unforgivenss, anger, and self-pity all sins against you Father. I forgive my ex-girlfriend ### and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you foul devil and demon of hell, and spirits that bind ### soul, I bind you, In Jesus Name. I rejoice that God has done the work. I now ask that you Bless her in a mighty new way and I loose the Holy Spirit to work in this pray need! Amen
 
Lord chase away evil and give the Lord the place in our lives where we want him to be. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember… and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.

Let's Pray…God I ask in Jesus' name teach me how to walk in true forgiveness toward all those that have or will cause me pain or heartache knowingly or unknowingly. I can’t do this in my own strength so bless me with Your strength to always walk in Love and forgiveness. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```html
This Is Your Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, my family, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### ### evry day have some small argument S between us. Who is not understanding i don't know. Wether it's me I'm not understanding or my ### not understanding me. Get's angry over small argument. Maybe I'm also fault getting angry fast. Not having patience in heart. Let there be love...
Replies
12
Views
178
I need prayers. I need God. I humiliated my two beautiful daughters. Grown women. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. Went to ### and married his girlfriend. Still married to me in ###. I had to pay to divorce him. Sadly I drank vodka like tap water. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
139
Dear Lord, thank you for being our Creator, for being love, kindness, justice and mercy. I know you have answered many prayers, including healing in my environment this spring. I know I often fall short each day, and for that I repent and ask for forgiveness. I know that I must work harder to...
Replies
9
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom