Forgiveness and Healing

St Agnes

Humble Prayer Partner
My prayer request is I am asking God to forgive me or who so ever I have wrong, please forgive me, let go and let God. I have learned from my own lesson who so ever wronged me today I have forgiven them all, I let go and let God. I am please asking everyone to pray over this for me also I needed prayers for my family and friends too. I seize this opportunity to wish you all God's blessings and protections for the coming year..... Happy new year to you all AMEN
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### ### evry day have some small argument S between us. Who is not understanding i don't know. Wether it's me I'm not understanding or my ### not understanding me. Get's angry over small argument. Maybe I'm also fault getting angry fast. Not having patience in heart. Let there be love...
Replies
12
Views
179
I need prayers. I need God. I humiliated my two beautiful daughters. Grown women. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. Went to ### and married his girlfriend. Still married to me in ###. I had to pay to divorce him. Sadly I drank vodka like tap water. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
140
Dear Lord, thank you for being our Creator, for being love, kindness, justice and mercy. I know you have answered many prayers, including healing in my environment this spring. I know I often fall short each day, and for that I repent and ask for forgiveness. I know that I must work harder to...
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom