Forgiveness And Cleansing .

  • Thread starter Thread starter juanmuriango
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juanmuriango

Guest
Please pray for my forgiveness, sanctification, and purification from the Lord for I repent that I backslid. Pray also that I'll not return back to a life of sin but instead I'll live in holiness and uprightness, being led by the Holy Spirit.

Thanks and God bless.
 
Dear God this person is crying out to You for forgiveness. Let them know you are a God waiting patiently for your children to return to Him like the prodigal son in the Bible. God give this person peace and the assurance they have returned to you with all the wonderful blessings of salvation! God's Peace and Love, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty Father through Jesus Christ Your Son, I come before as a sinner and unrighteous being before Thy face. Forgive my sins and cleanse my unrighteousness. I pray for protection as I go out and get back. I pray for total healing of my wife from cyst in her internal body and epileptic...
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy. Thank you for your provision and protection. Forgive me for my anxiety, stress, even fear. I have been through a lot and sometimes it’s difficult to think positive, thinking about life. I’m sorry. I have been around the most difficult and unkind people at...
Replies
12
Views
199
As we enter into the Holy Sabbath, I pray for the cleansing of my unrighteousness and forgiveness of my sins in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom