FORGIVEN, YET ADMONISHED

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Disclaimer: Like my testimony, not all sentiments recorded here are intended for everybody; God knows to whom they are directed and so do the ones to whom I direct them. Yet, what God whispers in my ear, that I shout from the housetops.

But you of limited information, O' daughter of Israel, in rushing in like a wild dog, have once again, as you did then, strengthened the wicked. For you knew not then, as you know not now of which you speak, that you might discern to rightly divide the Word of God. And so I ask again: "Who in hell left the gate open, indeed?! You were wrong then, and you are wrong now. Even so, though you have never offered repentance neither apology: I forgive you my sister, as I have forgiven all rose against; yet your tongue do I condemn, as is my right. For you indeed, perhaps unlike some among you, know not what you do or say.

It's sadly hypocritical how, instead of mercy, as I had shown you; endless rebuke and excessive punishment was the order of the day when you, operating in limited information, thought you had charge against me, where my mother was concerned; but, now knowing the truth of the matter, and you now know because God has revealed it to you, even to the whole world, through His very Word: howbeit instead of repenting and apologizing, as is the Christian thing to do, you ACCUSE me of unforgiveness. WOW . . .JUST REPENT!!! I have long since forgiven you, but as commanded I testify in truth.

Your relentless malicious accusations towards me, is the same towards God: for I have only done what He has assigned me to do:

Hosea 2: 2 Bring charges against your mother, bring charges . . . (God is no respecter of man.)

Isaiah 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. (Once again, God is no respecter of man)

Your people have been so very misled that witnessing you, like unforgiving debtors, they too, unwittingly, exhibit arrogance and selfishness, even in the face of favor. God blesses us inspite of us, and grants us favor, only that we, being likened to Him, might grant the same to others; not showing favoritism, but even unto those whom we deem enemies. For even the devil blesses his own. Yet, because the truth has been withheld from them, your people shout at the mere thought of trodding down the innocent. Take a look at the leaven in the mist of the people; they only glory when they think that those, whom they hate, are being rebuked; but they scowl, or put on faces of fake humility, when they realize, it is they themselves, who are being reprimanded. God is so thorough that one doesn't even have to be in the building to bear witness. As testimony would have it, it's all over the internet.

Even now that you have heard, seen all that He has done, do you yet, in refusing to acknowledge, lie on God. No wonder God has become wearied with His people. Not only do you challenge His authority at every turn, seek to manipulate Him, and refuse to acknowledge Him, in upholding those who bear false witness to His Word; you stand in His sanctuary and lie on Him. Is that the burnt offering of His desire? Not at all. Obedience is the desired offering of our Lord and Saviour. REPENT! Stop trying to backhand blame me. Hold those, which are in your midst, in the house of Jacob, accountable. Certainly you can change God's heart, as David did, through earnest repentance to Him alone, but that was only because Uriah was dead; howbeit, there was still an, avoidable, high price to pay, even unto his generations. I'm not dead; I'm still alive; therefore, call no that which God has cleansed, common. REPENT!

Ezekiel 11: 12 And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.

That for which I am responsible, I have taken responsibility, and have even SUFFERED in truth, exactly according to God's prophecy. Howbeit, likewise according to prophecy: Though God has long since, completed chastening, "His rebellious people", continue to persecute. Please understand, any punishment that was levied on me after God lifted me off the streets in 2015, whether inside the homeless shelter or out, was, and is, not of God. So then, if not of God, then of whom? God counts your words and deeds towards me as wickedness (Isaiah/Ezekiel). Wickedness can only be of the devil. Will you once again call God a liar? REPENT!

You are the miracle; be the blessing. Bless someone who can't bless you back.

Commentary: To those whom I address, Truth is, none of you were ready nor mature enough for what God set forth. Not only did you do every wicked thing that God prophesied you would do, but in so doing, you likewise mishandled the Ark. You traded the covenant for a bowl of bean soup. Now, unwilling, even unable, because of your reputation/image (idols) to repent, you have been left with indigestion. Because, part of the leaven in the midst of favor is pridefullness. You can't stand up and admit to what you did, unless you somehow throw shade at me. Yet, I forgive you still. Even so, regardless of your sermonic opinions, in obedience to God's instructions, do I sound the trumpet. Just doing my job.

~​

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Bow down before the Lord our God. To forgive, to restore, to heal and to bless your life. It is a wonderful gift that comes to heaven, a forgiven heart and a joyful soul. No one else on earth can do what Jesus did for that woman who was found in adultery and people wanted to stone her to death. You, who have no sin, throw the first stone.... Jesus said. No one did. Jesus forgave her sins and told her. Go and sin no more.

Similar Requests

• Article
Isaiah 58:1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. WHOSE BABY IS IT? We must be mindful of whose advice we follow. Nowhere in the Bible are we instructed to mock, mistreat, or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Acknowledge GOD through REPENTANCE God has given me so much to impart to finish this part of my assignment that it's almost overwhelming. Yet, even as I pondered whether or not to write this slightly lengthy entry, He confirmed, through these two scriptures, that the messaging was indeed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
On this eve of CHRISTmas eve, as I bask in the glow of the sun, which only the Son can provide, I am reminded of His awesome wonder. Certainly He was subjected to accusation, mockery, torment, and even suffered a sinners grave: Did any of that foolishness render Him guilty? Nor will such...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom