Forgive Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter eortiz1267
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eortiz1267

Guest
God I ask u that u forgive me cause I broke my promise.... :(
 
Child of God,

Guard Your Heart. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23

Let Us Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Work on me. Work on my heart. Give me a forgiving, loving, compassionate heart. Give me an appreciative, thankful, rejoicing heart. Give me a worship hungry heart that worships You in spirit and in truth. Give me a God focused, God seeking, God pleasing obedient heart. Give me a God-intoxicated heart. Give me a strong, fearless, enduring, healthy, hope-filled heart. Give me a pure, honest heart. Give me a listening heart. Give me a faithful praying heart. Give me a heart that loves You. I know that I am asking a lot. But God please, please, please give me with a heart like JESUS. Please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen. So Be It & It Is So!!!

I Am Praying For Your Heart!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please forgive me were i harboured unforgiveness and anger In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
185
i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
128
Please wash me and make me clean. Lord have mercy on this sinful man. Forgive me my sin. Heal me of pornography.
Replies
9
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom