Forgive me my wickedness, my twisted heart, cleanse

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That my dull ears, eyes may see truth and my heart be inclined towards God. That I may turn from my ways to Him and be healed. In Jesus name I ask, amen.
Replies
8
Views
287
Dear Lord Jesus forgive me my sins and help to touch the hearts of the surgeons to grant me the surgery of gallbladder removal as I am in so much pain now even after meals as you know and I can't cope no longer in Your Mighty name I pray Jesus Amen
Replies
9
Views
479
My Lord forgive me my sins. Please bless my parents with health and long life. Please especially heal my ###'s heart. I humbly pray his heart operation will be a success. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom