Forgive Me God For Not Understanding Or Your Will

  • Thread starter Thread starter prplhayesr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prplhayesr

Guest
Praying to God to understand. I met a wonderful man, and yes, like anything you have to work at relationships. I told him how important Christ was in my life and that anyone that I would be with had to be a God fearing man. Well he became that God fearing man through my guidance and influence. We decided to worship together and started going to a Church near us both. I decided to leave my church home and follow my mate where he led me. We liked the Church and decided to take classes together and join. He got baptized, I was there. I was already saved. We both joined different ministries. The hardest part is that this man became a Christian because of what I said and represented. Then last year he dumped me. I told him couples who pray and worship together should stay together and that we should talk to our Bishop/Pastor. He said nope it was done. I no longer go to this Church because he is now taking someone else. Why did all of this happen? For the first time in my life, I connected with someone spiritually. God did not put me in ###'s life to get him saved and then have him move on? Please pray that God opens and touches ###'s eyes, ears and heart and that ### understands I was the girl he told me he prayed for. I felt God it was your will that we met?
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for ### to find peace and understanding as it pertains to our ###-year-old ###'s current role on her ### Cheer team. She is a flyer and they have choreo camp this week, during which time her role as feature flyer has gone to another athlete. ### is very angry and disappointed to the...
Replies
8
Views
129
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 2:3: Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the...
Replies
12
Views
227
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:15 :Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:15, Job is acknowledging that God created both him and his servants, emphasizing...
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom