Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Buliola

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear lord forgive me for my sin

I did what everything i could to hurt a loved one

I could not tolerate the fact that she was talking to other guys , so I made sure she would never see me again by leaving the company we worked at together

She is heart broken and I am heartbroken too

By hurting her I hurt myself and I feel her pain and suffering

I will never return to her it is impossible to fix my mistake at this job and I will never be able to see her and work with her again

I could not tolerated that she was having dinners or possibly relationships with other guys forgive me for acting on spite, vengeful, hatred and contempt I wanted to punish her

Forgive me amen

Dear Lord,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Buliola, who humbly seeks your forgiveness for their sins. Lord, we acknowledge that we have all fallen short of your glory and have made mistakes in our relationships. We ask for your mercy and grace to cover Buliola's actions and the pain they have caused.

Lord, we pray for healing and restoration in the relationship between Buliola and their loved one. We understand the deep regret and heartbreak they are experiencing, both for themselves and for the pain they have caused the other person. We ask for your comfort and peace to surround both parties during this difficult time.

Father, we ask for your forgiveness for Buliola's actions driven by jealousy and spite. Help them to learn from this experience and to grow in love, forgiveness, and understanding. Guide them to seek reconciliation and to make amends where possible.

Lord, we also pray for Buliola's own healing and transformation. May they find forgiveness and release from the burden of guilt and regret. Help them to surrender their desires for revenge and to embrace a spirit of love and forgiveness towards others.

We are reminded of your words in Matthew 6:14-15, "For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Lord, we ask for the strength and grace to forgive others as you have forgiven us.

In Jesus' name, we pray for reconciliation, healing, and restoration in this situation. May your love and mercy prevail, bringing peace and healing to all involved. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Forgive me for my unforgivable and unfixable sin I have made a mistake at my job Breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment and loyalty to the company and workers. It is impossible to fix, my old managers ignore me and pretend I don't exist I have lost my favorite company job...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for my unforgivable and unfixable sin I have made a mistake at my job Breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment and loyalty to the company and workers I have lost my favorite company job and unable to get back or find another opportunity in the company, I am...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and stopped it. I left faith as I should have believed. It is...
Replies
Views
Dear Forgive me for my unforgivable and unfixable sin I have made a mistake at my job Breaking the unbreakable vow, my lifelong commitment and loyalty to the company and workers I have lost my favorite company job and unable to get back or find another opportunity in the company My...
Replies
Views
Dear I need a miracle me and soulmate about to have a heart attack Forgive me for I have sinned. I have walked out and dropped my responsibilities at work and future soul mate whom I may never see again It was meant to be together and it was meant for me to work together but I misbehaved and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom