Forgive Me And Send Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God please forgive me. I know I am not doing the right thing, acting the right way and thinking the right way. Please forgive me, do not let anything bad happen to me God. God I need YOUR Divine Mercy and Grace for my broken relationship to be repaired and mended and made whole again with ###. Please intervene on my behalf. I hurt so much God. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hey everybody, i'm here today to ask for prayers. my parents are super emotionally neglectful, i know that's awful for me to say since in the book of Exodus it says to honor your parents and I do, I love them and find them loving since.. I have a roof over my head and food I get to eat but my...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for me during this tough time. Since the start of the year I’ve been having home/financial/love complications. And some of it going on for maybe a large amount of time before that. I am honestly emotionally exhausted and drained. I am trying really hard for myself to be at a place of...
Replies
7
Views
311
Dear God, STRIKE DOWN any Group these internet bullies have created in the name of harming me. Amen. Dear God, please keep me & my stuff safe from ALL evil, send whatever evil that is on me / sent my way causing me bad luck AWAY, PERMANENTLY. AMEN.
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,754
Messages
16,803,325
Members
650,270
Latest member
Plnoutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom