Forge path ahead

Dear Lord, thank you for helping me hold the situation together, please do not abandon me, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for gathering tomorrow morning to go well the Lord grant favor, also productive week ahead. thank you
Replies
12
Views
368
The path ahead is unclear especially when dealing with financial distress. Please pray in Jesus name for the Lord to make a way. I am proactive in this process.
Replies
6
Views
298
I am here searching for prayer support. After losing my job after only being employed for 3 months, and unemployed for 2 months, I am now back working. I need prayers for stability and to surround me around good people. Heavenly Father, I come to you this Sunday morning, in thankfulness for...
Replies
9
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom