Foreclosure

  • Thread starter Thread starter GODSURROUNDSME
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GODSURROUNDSME

Guest
I am facing foreclosure due to poor money management. I have now learned from those mistakes. Please pray that I will not lose my home and God will increase my family with wealth and wise money management decisions! -AMEN
 
Lord praise your name and create a good feeling in me as I know he forgives all and thankfulness abounds knowing that God forgives all mistakes. This is the plan God has to save us by his son dying on the cross to save us through his grace. Let this man be forgiven and help him to do better in his financial world. Amen.
 
Child of the King of Kings,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]God Loves You With His Life [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]& Don’t You Ever Forget It….[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

é[FONT:Papyrus]Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going![/FONT]
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide this family the necessary financial support. Support all their needs and help them to overcome all the troubles they might be facing.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear God, I thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we know and believe You are the source of Love and Life who brings abundance to all. Please bring prosperity to ###. We ask that his/her basic needs be filled: money to pay his/her bills, income to meet his/her mortgage (rent), enough to buy and eat healthy food, and more than enough for health care and wellness, beyond the material needs, please uplift his/her soul. Inspire his/her creativity and resourcefulness. Guide him/her in improving his/her lives. Lord please help him/her to hold on to faith and let him/her find peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that the Lord makes a way out of no way for me to keep my home. I had a series of unfortunate events, depression, etc which caused multiple late and missed payments which it is hard trying to get back on track. I have faith; however its hard trying to believe and pick up the...
Replies
9
Views
120
Hi. Please pray for us, we are facing judgment foreclosure on our house, I am praying for cancellation, while we raise the finances to clear the errors. Court date is set for the 12th June 2026, 9:30am. We are praying for cancellation in Jesus' name, Amen. Thank you, ### ###
Replies
8
Views
142
I am a single mother of 2 and my home is set to be foreclosed on . I have a hearing tomorrow ### at ### I need a miracle all earthly doors and help has been closed and dead ends. I am pulling on Heaven for an open Heaven to pour over my home and every area of my life. I have been in my home for...
Replies
13
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom