Foreclosure

  • Thread starter Thread starter james
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

james

Guest
FATHER GOD through YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST, I pray that YOU will spare my home from imminent foreclosure.. Please Help me..
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Redeemed… I am the LORD… I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31
 
Lord this person has come to you with faith that you will help, plz Lord help ### from getting his home foreclosure, show them ways to overcome this and strengthen them financially. speak to this person and bless their family..thank you Jesus..Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
I bless you ### with knowing that your Father’s anointed and appointed time for everything is beautiful from His perspective of eternity. I bless you with trusting His bigger composite picture, when you can only see the particulars. I bless you with being right in step and on time, not running ahead or lagging behind. I bless you with sensitivity to the seasons of the Spirit, the movement of the Spirit, and the moment of the Spirit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need strong prayers so they can stop the foreclosure I'm a single mom with ### girls and I can't afford to lose my home I just recently got back on my feet since my mom passed please help me prayers will help I need it in the blood of Jesus I can't be homeless please help me please 🙏🏼 😢
Replies
12
Views
160
Please pray for me that the Lord makes a way out of no way for me to keep my home. I had a series of unfortunate events, depression, etc which caused multiple late and missed payments which it is hard trying to get back on track. I have faith; however its hard trying to believe and pick up the...
Replies
9
Views
122
Hi. Please pray for us, we are facing judgment foreclosure on our house, I am praying for cancellation, while we raise the finances to clear the errors. Court date is set for the 12th June 2026, 9:30am. We are praying for cancellation in Jesus' name, Amen. Thank you, ### ###
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom