For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani

Guest
hey im ###..im ### months pregnant and yesterday when i went to see my dr she said there iz no heartbeat of baby iz found..

but u know i hav a strong faith on GOD thay my baby is perfectly alright and in his hand...plz plz plz pray for me dat may my baby be blessesd and

GOD regulate his heartbeat as he is da one who can do everything...dr gave me ### days to wait plz pray dat may i get gud news on next visit...plz plz plz pray for my baby..
 
Heavenly Father, I know you love ### and this little baby as if they were the only people on earth. Please pour your Holy Spirit out over her womb and touch the baby. I bind and rebuke any attempt of the enemy to steal this blessing in the Name of Jesus Christ. God I praise you because you are our Jehovah Raffe, our God who heals. Thank you for blessing this mother and baby in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
I will be praying for you everyday I know God and all your and the baby's angels are with you both right now. I pray for ### and her unborn keep your ear to her belly lesson to the little one's heart beat.
 
dont worry ### our father Jesus with u,take care
 
Dear beloved God,
I beg that you put your hand on ###, in the name of Jesus.
A life is a gift only from you dear God, bless her with her baby's health in the wonderful name of Jesus.
I beg for mercy on every situation that families are going through, since that is your gift you gave us. Thank you God for answering her prayer AMEN
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ###.

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### Wishes.

Amen....!

Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ###.

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I found out I was pregnant and went for a reassurance scan. All the strays of baby were there but they couldn’t find the heartbeat. I went for a second scan they said they should wait a week to scan but would scan me anyway. They announced the most brutal way that there was no heartbeat and...
Replies
9
Views
334
I've requested prayer over headache over the past week, it's still ongoing and yesterday was the worst that I've felt. It's still painful this morning. It might be related to perimenopause as it is around my cycle, but my period was over a few days ago and the pain it's not gone. There are many...
Replies
7
Views
286
Prayers for managing gestational diabetes (or general blood sugar issues) - divine protection for both mother and baby. Please pray God to intervene with His healing touch to regulate blood sugar levels in my body to have a healthy baby and complication-free pregnancy, a beautiful, healthy...
Replies
5
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom