Please pray for the well being of my mother. She has a lot of troubles. She needs protection and strength. Kindly all send her continuous prayers. Her name is ###.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Hello everyone, I kindly ask you to pray for my dear mother. She has been going through a difficult time after a ### and ###, and she is working hard to recover. Please pray that God grants her complete healing, strength, peace, and a return to good health. If you can, please send a prayer or a...
I have a prayer request for my sister ###. My sister's husband ### is troubling her mentally and emotionally a lot. ### is very depressed. He keeps raising questions all the time about every matter. He is very suspicious. He makes all kinds of accusations. Because of all these things, my sister...
Please pray for my animal. Her name is ###. She has been suffering from some kind of sickness. She is miserable. She is sad. I feel like she's being tormented. She's losing her fur. She keeps clawing into her skin. I would take her to the vet but I don't have money. Please pray for my animal...