For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord

I pray that you may be able to grant the desire of your child in Jesus name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please keep my ### cat safe and her back home safely bless all my cats
Replies
7
Views
116
Please pray that I am safe whenever I leave home, & for me to have a safe day & for God to bring me back safely aswell. & for God to always keep me safe. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
301
Please pray that I am safe when I leave home today, for me to have a safe day & for God to bring me back safely aswell. & for God to always keep me safe. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom