Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Yes, Jesus is worthy of our praise and we should honor His holy name wherever we are. As chosen people of God who rescue us from burning in hells fire we should build many important spiritual habits that will help us grow in the the light of Gods word and live a life that pleases Him. We should never ever forget the habit of praising Jesus so the devil will flee from us and the peace that passeth all understanding shall fill our heart with joy. What makes praise to God so important in our life is this. It will lift our souls to God and all depression, all worry, stress and sadness will flee from us David clearly said the following.

Why am I discouraged?
Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God.
I will praise Him again.
My Savior and my God.

Psalm 42.5

There is no doubt there is so much trouble in this world today. Horrible rumors coming to our ears and shortness of livelihoods and peoples heart are in doubt and fear of the future. So, when we dont feel God presence around us, then it is time praise Him and honor His holy name. This will break the devils desire for us not to honor the Lord. Peace, joy and happiness shall come to our troubled souls. That is for sure.

Surely the righteous will praise Thy name, and the upright will live in Thy presence.
Psalm 140.13

So, let us welcome the precious Holy Spirit in our home and in our heart and start singing to Jesus....

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place.
Omnipotent Father
Of mercy and grace.
Thou art welcome in this place.

Jesus promise will be fulfilled in your life when He said. I will send the Comforter who shall be with you always. Let us all call unto the Lord, day and night for He alone is glorious and worthy of all praise.
Amen

All glory, all honor and all praise shall be unto the Lord our God. He has done great things for us and will continue to do greater things for us. O Jesus, what a wonder You are. You are so gentle, so pure and so kind.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is moving in His Spirit, moving all over the earth. Signs of wonders and power from heaven comes to those who seek His face and offfer a sacrifice of praise to Him who alone is worthy of all glory. O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Psalm 47.1 Sing...
Replies
Views
All glory, all honor and praise shall be unto the Lord our God. He alone is worthy of all praise. Please continue to pray for all choirs of all churches who sing precious songs of glory to God almighty. Let us all join David in saying to Jesus...I will extol the Lord at all times, His praise...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom