Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Yes Lord, we acknowledge, we know for sure that You want us all to be just like You are. A heavenly voice we hear today. Be ye holy, even as My Father which is in heaven is holy.

Holy, holy, holy,
Lord God almighty.
Early in the morning.
My song shall rise to Thee.
Merciful and mighty.
God in three persons.
Blessed trinity.

Dear beloved know this for sure. We must be holy and pure before the Lord because this is the only sound evidence before God and before others that we have a saving faith in the Lord Jesus. He loved us with an everlasting love and cares for us, so, we must hear and obey His voice. So, arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise as we glory in Your embrace. As Your presence now fills this place. Yes, the glory of the Lord shines over everyone who comes to Him with songs of praise, of adoration to glorify His holy name. He alone is worthy of all honor and glory.

Let us all never ever forget that we are called a life of holiness in true obedience to His word. Be ye holy.... Yes Lord, I will be the person you want me to be a vessel of praise, of adoration, to honor Your holy name now and forever more.
Amen

Yes Lord, we acknowledge, we know for sure that You want us all to be just like You are. A heavenly voice we hear today. Be ye holy, even as My Father which is in heaven is holy.

Holy, holy, holy,
Lord God almighty.
Early in the morning.
My song shall rise to Thee.
Merciful and mighty.
God in three persons.
Blessed trinity.

Dear beloved know this for sure. We must be holy and pure before the Lord because this is the only sound evidence before God and before others that we have a saving faith in the Lord Jesus. He loved us with an everlasting love and cares for us, so, we must hear and obey His voice. So, arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise as we glory in Your embrace. As Your presence now fills this place. Yes, the glory of the Lord shines over everyone who comes to Him with songs of praise, of adoration to glorify His holy name. He alone is worthy of all honor and glory.

Let us all never ever forget that we are called a life of holiness in true obedience to His word. Be ye holy.... Yes Lord, I will be the person you want me to be a vessel of praise, of adoration, to honor Your holy name now and forever more.
Amen
Amen

When we start praising Jesus on a daily basis then, we realign our priorities in life. Before we get up from bed, honor and glorify His name. He will restore your soul, from pain and suffering to trust in Him more than ever before. When doubt and fear fills your heart, the Lord will put trust in your heart.

When we realize the holiness and purity of Gods holy presence then we will recognize the deepest sin we have done before Jesus. Open the eyes of the blind so we shall see the wonders of His love and mercy.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Angels in heaven, all the saints from old, the prophets, the disciples and those who loved Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul continue to sing praises to God almighty. Find time to bow down before the holy presence of God and tell Him how much you love Him and want to be with Him in heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear Let us all choose to be gentle. Nothing on earth is won by force. If we raise our voice. It...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is something important in our personal life before God and before others. To be holy and pure in the sight of the Lord. Come, let us reason together...says the Lord. Speak often with the One who created you, abide with Him always, and feed on His word. Love and cares just as Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom