For Wisdom As To How To Steward What We Have Left

  • Thread starter Thread starter God is Able
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

God is Able

Guest
My husband and I have been striving to invest our funds in such a way that they will be safe and not lose value, but rather to increase in value instead. We now subscribe to Currency Capitalist, Gold Stock Advisor, and Safe Money Report, which are economic newsletter reports as to how to best invest during these uncertain economic times. We invested in foreign currency to hedge against the falling US dollar according to recommendations given by Currency Capitalist, but the timing was wrong. We lost money since the dollar is now rising. We have cashed out of some of our foreign currency CDs this week and now we are seeking God for wisdom as to how to invest what we have left. Gold Stock Advisor comes out with weekly reports and until this week, we have had to wait until we could cash out of our foreign currency CDs without penalty. A Gold Stock report is expected to come out today. We need God to give us the best guidance as to where to invest our money and how much and when. We cannot afford to make any more wrong moves with our money. Please pray that God gives us the guidance we need to invest in the right places at the right times so that our money shall surely grow, whatever happens in the markets.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father of all what we have id thank you fathergod and help us always for daily life, what were doing guide us, all of this are yours, jesuschrist u know already what to give us, protect us my family we build cocoon us with ur grace&love, bless ### give him the hope and success...
Replies
12
Views
2K
We have left on our trip. I am asking for safe travels down and back. And please pray for my ### and ###. That they will be safe, happy, and healthy.
Replies
9
Views
64
We have left on our trip. I am asking for safe travels down and back. And please pray for my ### and ###. That they will be safe, happy, and healthy.
Replies
8
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom