For Waiting On The Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter glenda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glenda

Guest
I am waiting on the Lord when His time comes to heal me of this sleeplessness. Please pray for ### that He may give ### the grace to go on with this.
 
God wants to heal you right away. The Bible says you can lie down without fear and have peaceful dreams. I bind and rebuke the spirit of anxiety that's plaguing you & keeping you awake. I command it to flee right now in Jesus' Name. ### resists this spirit of sleeplessness in Jesus' Name. The Bible says God hasn't given us a spirit of fear, but of love power & a sound mind. Walk in peace - God's peace - that surpasses all understanding and sleep well at night. I praise you Father for hearing and answering our prayers of agreement in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
.. FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is a healer. Be Encouraged. And always remember and don’t you ever forget, “Jesus Loves You.”
 
I have felt a bit better and get sleep on certain days however some days are still bad. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Jesus I need you in my life, please remove the fear from me when I remain awake at night.
 
Praising your Holy name Lord help to give this weary christian rest and peace in your love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Waiting on God 24 Jun 2026 "So you, by the help of your God, return, hold fast to love and justice, and wait continually for your God." - Hosea 12:6 Devotional: Waiting for God is not laziness. Waiting for God is not going to sleep. Waiting for God is not the abandonment of effort. Waiting for...
Replies
10
Views
168
Hi all, I have been unemployed for a year. Recently attended one interview 2 weeks before and I’m waiting for their positive response. At this moment I really need this job. Please pray for me. I’m really struggling. Thankyou for your time.
Replies
7
Views
129
Jesus please let us get our food we have been waiting so long and the restaurant is ignoring is. Please let the people stop being ignorant and give us our food. This is awful. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom