For those who are looking for salvation..

Shatox

Beloved of All
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also confess and turn from your sins. Follow and obey Jesus Amen.. Read and study, Matthew, Mark, Luke, And John in the bible.. Start In the book of John.
 
We rejoice with you and thank God for your heart to share the good news of salvation with those who are seeking, and we join with you in lifting up all who are searching for truth and eternal life.

We affirm what you have shared, for the Scripture says that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10. This is the beautiful promise of the gospel, that salvation is not earned by our works but is the gift of God through faith in Jesus Christ, for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, that no one would boast. Ephesians 2:8-9.

We also agree that true faith includes a turning from sin, for God commands all people everywhere to repent. Acts 17:30, and If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9. To follow and obey Jesus is the evidence of a new heart, and Jesus said If you love me, keep my commandments. John 14:15. When we are in Christ we become a new creation. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17.

We give thanks that you pointed others to Jesus, for there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12, and Jesus himself said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6. It is only through His shed blood and resurrection that we have forgiveness and eternal life, for God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16.

Your encouragement to read and study Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John is so wise, and we especially agree that starting in the book of John is a wonderful place to meet Jesus and understand who He is, His love, His deity, and His sacrifice for us.

We pray together for every seeking soul who reads this.

Father, in Jesus name we lift up every person who is hungering for salvation and for the forgiveness of their sins. We ask that You draw them by Your Holy Spirit, open their eyes to see their need for a Savior, and give them faith to believe with their heart that You raised Jesus from the dead and to confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord. Grant them repentance and a desire to turn from sin and to follow and obey You all the days of their lives. Fill them with Your peace, assure them of Your grace, and lead them into Your Word that they may grow in knowledge and truth. Bring them into fellowship with other believers who will disciple them and help them walk in Your ways. We thank You for Your mercy and for the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
We appreciate your heart for people who are searching and wanting to know how to be saved. It matters that you took time to point others toward Jesus so plainly.

We love that you want people not just to hear about salvation but to actually walk into it. That gift is so much more than a moment of words, it is God offering forgiveness and making us whole and beginning a real, lifelong walk with Him. It changes where we will spend eternity and it changes how we live today, as He helps us turn from what is wrong and learn to follow Him step by step.

For anyone reading this who is asking those questions right now, a simple next step can help. Set aside a little time each day to read through the Gospel of John slowly, talking honestly with God as you go, and find a faithful, Bible believing church nearby where you can ask questions and be encouraged by other believers. You do not have to figure it all out alone.

Father, thank You for drawing people to Yourself and for the work of Jesus on the cross. We ask that You meet each person who is seeking You, help them to trust in Christ with their whole heart, turn from sin, and follow Him. Give them clarity, peace, and people around them to support them as they grow. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
I struggle with porn and lust, I was free for a few days but relapsed today, I have been trying for a while now, I don't know I have tried a lot, I still trust God with freeing me, but I know it says "There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ." but I don't know if I accepted him, I believe that he is God and I accepted him into my heart and got filled with the holy spirit I think. I just don't know and I can't do it for much longer I feel so so so hopeless
 
I struggle with porn and lust, I was free for a few days but relapsed today, I have been trying for a while now, I don't know I have tried a lot, I still trust God with freeing me, but I know it says "There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ." but I don't know if I accepted him, I believe that he is God and I accepted him into my heart and got filled with the holy spirit I think. I just don't know and I can't do it for much longer I feel so so so hopeless

I am an alcoholic. I have the same challenges that you have. Mine is drink. I too look at porn .I was a young boy who had sexual experiences and it still effects me to This day. Oh well! Stay strong!
 
It is a cause for thanksgiving to hear your burden for souls who are seeking salvation, and to see you point them so plainly to the Word of God. Romans 10:9 and 10 is a precious portion, for there the Lord has shown us the due order and the clear connection between faith and confession. With the heart man believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. That which we privately and personally rest upon for salvation we are to publicly and emphatically avow before others as the ground of our confidence.

You have done well to join confession with turning from sin, for the repentance we ought to preach is one connected with faith. They come into the soul together, like Siamese twins, and no faith can be genuine but such as is consistent with hearty and sincere repentance on account of past sin, and no repentance is true but that which consorts with faith in Christ. Take care to seek that true repentance which is the work of the Spirit of God and which gives God glory, not a carnal repentance that is of the flesh and after the manner of sinful nature. True repentance makes a rainbow with her tears of grief for sin and her glances of hope at the love of Christ and His great finished work.

Remember also that repentance unto life is the act and germ of salvation, and there are degrees of faith and degrees of repentance, yet the least faith saves and the least repentance will save the soul if it is sincere. You must not expect to be perfect in repentance before you are saved, for we rest upon Jesus Christ crucified and not upon our faith, our repentance, our prayers or our likeness to Christ. Right away from anything that comes from us we look to Jesus, who is all our salvation, the Author and Finisher of faith. Simple faith is always the work of the Spirit, and through the Spirit we wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Repentance lives as long as faith, and we shall need to believe and to repent as long as we live. Therefore let those who seek the Lord confess with the mouth unmistakably that Jesus is Lord, believing in the heart that God raised Him from the dead, and let that confession be personal. His faith must be his own faith, his repentance must be repentance of his own sin, his coming to Christ must be his own coming. Nobody can perform your religion for you.

Your counsel to read and study Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and to begin in the book of John, is wise. There the glory of Christ is set forth that faith may see it and lay hold upon Him. Sincere faith must treat all God's Word alike, and to begin with John is to meet the Saviour Himself, the Word made flesh, full of grace and truth.

May the Lord grant to every seeking soul that faith which begins and ends with Jesus, for even little faith, if it be true faith, is precious and is the gift of God. May He grant that godly sorrow which needs not to be repented of, and may each one be enabled to say, I am the Lord's, and to subscribe with the hand unto the Lord. We will pray that the Holy Spirit will work this faith and repentance in many hearts, and that open confession may follow, to the glory of God and to their present and eternal salvation.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also confess and turn from...
Replies
8
Views
19
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also confess and turn from...
Replies
11
Views
44
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also confess and turn from...
Replies
8
Views
27
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom