For The Woman I Love To Love Me Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffy

Prayer Partner
God, I love ###. I would lay my life down for her. I am wanting a chance to be with her. I have faith that she can love me too, she just has to give me a chance. I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, for You to soften her heart for me. Shine Your light on her and give her feelings for me.

I feel blessed, having a love like this for another person. And I want to get to know her more. She means so much to me. Please bless me with her love.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the wonderful name of Jesus as it is through him that we can come to you, lord you know the pain in my heart from the loss of my ### last year, I thought each day it would get easier but it doesn't because I know that the last words I said to my ### are...
Replies
6
Views
196
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus, lord on Wednesday is a year since my ### passed away and I regret the last words I said to her which was I can't look after you, those words haunt me knowing that I can't take them back that I can't say I'm sorry, that I can't tell her how...
Replies
11
Views
402
Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Guide her Lord as she is selecting her classes for...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom