For The Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.

avangeline

Humble Prayer Partner
as I've matured I've come to realize just how many people in this life suffer with deep loneliness. having also experienced episodes of isolation myself my heart aches for them. many of them suffer silently, not feeling able or comfortable to share their feelings. I recently read a sermon where it was said that we should treat everyone we meet as though they were in the middle of a crisis because chances are they actually are! this hit me like a brick. how true! if we just all treated each other with love, empathy and compassion how much fuller and blessed would our lives and the world be. my prayer is that each of us find some way this coming week (at least) in which to edify and uplift another soul. it might just be the very thing they need to stop hurry in its tracks! in Jesus name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

AMEN. Well said I will try to apply this principle to my life this week.
 
Amen. This is for me also. Alot of us are hurting so bad and alot don't know. Lord help us to be strong and support us through all the pain and sorrow. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm lonely and depressed and hopeless. Please pray for me I need help and prayer I dont know what to do
Replies
13
Views
179
Lord many times during the day i feel lonely and i sometimes slip into a depression. I dont understand lord why no one will talk to me. Your word says for one to have many friends one must be friendly. Lord im friendly. but no one likes me. I dont understand it. I suppose lord it has to do with...
Replies
11
Views
247
I'm single lonely been praying for a partner. Please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom