For The God To Bless Us With A Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adger Lyall

Humble Prayer Partner
I am ### years old and my wife is around ### years. Her menstrual cycle has stopped about a year back and we have only one daughter. We have faith that for God everything is possible and he will surely bless us with a son.

So, please pray for our family that the good God perform this miracle in our lives to be a testimony for the people.

Regards,
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### and his request in your loving hands. Lord for you nothing is possible Lord. Lord we need to trust your plan and timing Lord for your to perform this miracle Lord. Lord take mercy and heed the request of ### Lord and bless them with a son in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord when You announced that ###, a woman well stricken in age, that she was going to conceive, she laughed. You asked ### this question in Genesis 18:14

"Is any thing too hard for the LORD?" so we ask the same question today on behalf of ### Is any thing too hard for the LORD? And ### said, with you all things are possible including a ### year old in her menopause becoming pregnant again.

We believe that you can do it, that is why we are asking in the precious name of Jesus the Christ that you perform that miracle once again if this is thy will, amen!
 
Our Heavenly father, we have faith that you still perform miracles today, we pray for ### family that you may bless them with a son and make their joy complete for your Glory, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you bless this family, if it is your plan with a son, and if it is not your plan for them to ###, that you bless their daughter, Lord I pray that you help her be all that they are hoping for in a son and more and that you help them recognize how blessed they are already.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
He will listen ur prayer. I do pray for ### to be blessed with a Baby boy in the name of Lord Jesus. Nothing is impossible for Lord. praise the Lord. Amen.
 
I pray with you dear brother, May God will receive our prayers and through his miracles will grant it. I know there is nothing impossible with Him. He moves in mysterious ways. As long as we have faith, we believe in Him with all our convictions. God will give us what our heart desires. We humbly for this, through Jesus Christ, our Saviour. Amen
 
I am ### years old and my spouse is around ### years. Their menstrual cycle has stopped about a year back and we have only one daughter. We have faith that for God everything is possible and He will surely bless us with a son.

So, please pray for our family that the good God perform this miracle in our lives to be a testimony for the people.

Regards,
 
Lord Almighty maker of all people upon the earth strengthen in love & provide this family with the need of a new child. We remember Lord a child is who nurtures it not to who it is born to. The Lord works in all miracles. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus bless my son remove all fever n pain infection away from him
Replies
11
Views
447
Help me Jesus to rebuild my house it has collapsed in rain.help me to get financial help at the earliest..hold us in ur arms save us from all distress.sickness.diseases, infections.my leg has been badly hurt please help me to get out this pain and get relief.Send us financial help so that we can...
Replies
12
Views
241
Heavenly Father, 🙏✨ This morning, I come to You with a heavy heart and a worried mind. You know everything I am carrying right now — the expenses, the needs, the responsibilities, and the fear of not having enough. Lord, I humbly ask You to remove the anxiety and overthinking inside my heart...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom