For The Gift Of Holy Spirit And Prophecy

  • Thread starter Thread starter victor5
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

victor5

Guest
please i need the holy spirit to guide me, i need the holy spirit so that i know christ personally and also to use it in proclaiming the gospel and save life.
 
If you've accepted Christ you do have the Holy Spirit already. It's an immediate gift of salvation.

In Jesus' Name send the baptism of the Holy Spirit on this person, Lord, and send them to a quiet place daily to study your word. The power of the Holy Spirit is activated by the word of God. Help them to learn it & internalize it & speak it in their lives daily. Amen
 
Child of God Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
My Lord, you know the pain and the torment of every heart, have mercy on those who seek you without knowing it and long for you without realizing. Stretch out your hand and invite them to your dinner. Show them how close you are to them and how easily they can find you if they open their hearts. Fill them with your peace and love. Comfort their troubled souls and heal their hidden wounds. Show them how to love you, so that they can find the strength to love themselves and their neighbors. Don't let any of them be lost, but go looking for them like the good shepherd and bring them home. Carry them in your arms, comfort them and make them feel your blessings every day. Bring them from darkness to light, from the cold endless searches to the warm certainty of hope-giving faith. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Thank You Heavenly Father that Your Spirit is a free gift to those who ask. I pray this precious child would be an open vessel to be led by the Holy Spirit of Truth into all Truth. I pray for spiritual hunger to set into ### that he may receive all that You have for him Almighty God. I ask You Jesus Christ to baptize ### with the Holy Spirit and fire. May he bear much fruit for Your Kingdom. I pray the gifts of the Holy Spirit would be brought out of ### in benefit to himself and others. May he meditate on Your Holy Word continually. Quicken the spirit of ### for Your glory Lord! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Matthew 3:11-12
/>Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 3:11-12 - King James Version
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown To: Those who have ears to hear ²⁸And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. ²⁹Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all...
Replies
0
Views
113
The Holy Spirit reminded me of this prayer (originally for another), but to post and pray it for a prayer friend and now to anyone who needs healing in Jesus' Name, apply it to your situations now... God bless You as we receive "everything we need for life AND Godliness through His exceedingly...
Replies
5
Views
97
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Bible 📖 Visions while Awake ⚡️ Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9... LORD, we ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way by abiding in You and Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love, John 15:10...
Replies
12
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom