For the accusation to dismissed

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It has been heavy on our hearts to lift up your situation before the Lord, asking Him to intervene in power and bring justice, peace, and resolution.

We have prayed earnestly that the false accusations against you would be dismissed, that truth would prevail, and that the harassment you’ve endured would cease. We asked the Lord to soften the heart of your accuser, to bring conviction where there has been wrongdoing, and to restore what has been broken—whether in relationships, reputation, or peace of mind. We also prayed for your protection, both physically and spiritually, and for wisdom as you navigate this challenging season.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation and the accusations have been dismissed, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the burden still weighs heavily on your heart and the matter remains unresolved, please know that we are still here to stand with you. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf, believing with you for God’s perfect justice and mercy.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, strengthen you with His presence, and guide you with His wisdom. We pray that He would work all things together for your good, even in ways you may not yet see. Keep trusting in Him, for He is faithful.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for an answer in my favor as I have not done the wrong that I am accused of. Please bring peace to my soul.
Replies
6
Views
229
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the specifics of the accusation. First the neighbor made an accusation. Second there was an observation made. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
142
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the power that lay in that accusation. It is surprising how the accusation turned into such a problem. It was an unfounded, unmerited, false complaint, that while in the hands of health, became a mighty weapon. I wonder it did that. I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom