For Sucesses

  • Thread starter Thread starter okurut stephen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

okurut stephen

Guest
pray for me since i am about to sit for my UNEB examinations and per tommorow i am having mocks pra for me so that the Father the Almighty will give me courage to answer every question

GOD bless you

thank yours

###
 
Please pray for my friend ### ### to have favor in an interview for waste management; his interview is today. Thank You so much.
 
Lord, we pray for success in the exams for ### and for ### to pass the job interview. Father, we also make mention of our daughters, ### and ###, who will be writing final exams. Lord, we thank You that they will not fail or be afraid for You have given them sound minds. Let an excellent spirit be in them, nothing shall go wrong in Jesus name. Lord, bring to their rememberance all that they have studied, let them be favored and grant them success even beyond this point. Let the call of these children be a sign and a wonder, clear every obstacle that the devil may lay ahead of their lives. Lord, anoint them for supernatural success in the order of Daniel. Lord Jesus, we thank You for the success of ###, ###, ###, and ###. They shall live to testify of Your greatness, we pray...amen

Lord, we pray for success in the exams for ### and for ### to pass the job interview. Father, we also make mention of our daughters, ### and ###, who will be writing final exams. Lord, we thank You that they will not fail or be afraid for You have given them sound minds. Let an excellent spirit be in them, nothing shall go wrong in Jesus name. Lord, bring to their rememberance all that they have studied, let them be favored and grant them success even beyond this point. Let the call of these children be a sign and a wonder, clear every obstacle that the devil may lay ahead of their lives. Lord, anoint them for supernatural success in the order of Daniel. Lord Jesus, we thank You for the success of ###, ###, ###, and ###. They shall live to testify of Your greatness, we pray...amen
 
I pray that the LIVING SPIRIT of God will guide you, abide with you and grant you divine revelations that will enable you to pass the exams in flying colors in the PRECIOUS NAME of JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I GIVE THANKS FOR ANSWERED PETITION IN JESUS NAME. THIS PETITION IS FOR MY UPCO.I G TRAVEL TO HAVE NO MORE OBSTACLES OR HINDERING THINGS IN THE WAY. I HAVE NEEN TRYING TO GET THIS TRIP FOR MONTHS NOW AND SOMETHING ALWAYS COMES UP. IT HAS BEEN VERY DISTRESSING. I HAVE FAITH...
Replies
15
Views
185
O Creator of the Universe, the Ultimate Provider and Giver of Peace, I come to You with an open heart, seeking Your guidance and blessing. You know my struggles, my financial worries, and the weight I carry. I place my intentions and my work into Your hands. Open the doors of opportunity...
Replies
11
Views
158
Dear Lord Jesusu, Please help me send a successful email to a place where I used to work that has a streaming service. Send my ideas and be able to be on their streaming service before the year ends. It would mean a lot to me, especially for all the hard work that I’ve given them all the hard...
Replies
11
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom