For Successful Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter eugenia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eugenia

Guest
Please, pray for my brother ###, as he is getting ready to pass his drivers written exam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I prepare for the ACPHR exam. I ask that everything will go smoothly and that I will be able to complete all the requirements in time. I pray that I may be given the opportunity to take and pass the exam, and if it is God’s will, to be among the top notchers. May the Lord...
Replies
7
Views
281
I am a teacher. I am going to watch over state exam. Please pray that everything will be ok, smooth and easy going. No problems or complications. Favor from coordinators/leaders and principals. All people at the state exam, especially teachers and authorities WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACES...
Replies
8
Views
116
Hi, so, I am having throwback issues from the past. This involves regrets of decisions and sadness. I’ll be sleeping today and I have not taken a practice exam for the quiz for Leadership and Management. I feel like my acads got affected by this setback so I wanna focus on here more. I pray to...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom