for salvation

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you very much for remembering me. I am in depression because of my 3 children. I have 3 boys older is ### ###### 33 years old, next ### ###### 28, ### ###### 20. They using drug from the teenager, they in my house. They working and stay in the minimum of ability. Please pray for breakthrough in my family.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for myself and my family. I used to go to the church when I was younger and I do still believe in Jesus , but I don't trust Him as before and I am not so confident that I am still His child although the Bible says something different about this. I am going thru a difficult...
Replies
10
Views
174
God help me to get Great accomplishments in all my Companies(###,###:###&###,###,###) in 2026 for the subsidizing of my daughter ### academic&my marriage fees and my relocation to ###, give me a Great impact in Ministry(###) for the absolute salvation of...
Replies
12
Views
177
God help me to get Great accomplishments in all my Companies(###,###:###&###,###,###) in 2026 for the subsidizing of my daughter ### academic&my marriage fees and my relocation to ###, give me a Great impact in Ministry(###) for the absolute salvation of...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom