For ###'s Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Jesus Name I pray,

Lord I am in agreement with these prayers. I too have a son who has wandered astray and I ask You to touch his heart and lead him home. I also ask that You soften our hearts so that we can forgive and forget and welcome him home with opened arms. I also pray that you lead all of our sons back onto Your loving path and keep them in Your hearts forever.

In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my friend she's a single mom she has only one child, his 9 years old, he lives with his ###, cause his mom is busy working far she visit him one a week, but this child his not eating well and very stubborn, so my friend is thinking so much about her son, she know about Jesus but i really don't...
Replies
8
Views
319
Lord Jesus I request you to give ### quick recovery from the hospital and give him Life Amen I prayed
Replies
8
Views
304
My brother's son who met an accident now. Heavily injured. No one near by him to help. Please pray for ###. Hope there is no loss by God's grace. Jesus blood will save him and cure him immediately.
Replies
9
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom