For S, my son's healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

powers

Beloved of All
God, S is healed in heart & soul. You matured my son S spiritually, emotionally ...in every way. He is loving, responsible & thinks, acts & speaks Your will. Thank You, it is so. IJNA.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord heal powers son inside and out, from the top of his head to the toes of his feet. Heal him on molecular, atomic, cellular, genetic, dna level. Heal him in his body, mind and soul. Heal him psycologicaly, emotiinaly, physiologicaly, physically, socialy, relationaly, professionaly, financialy, materially, environementaly and in any other possible way in Jesus name amen. Heal him and bless him in all those areas in Jesus name amen.

Let the words of his mouth and the meditations of his mind/heart be acceptable unto you oh Lord in Jesuscname amen. Spirit of wisdom.and revelation working abundantly in his life and transforming him into a mature person in Jesus name amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this tо lasts forever! Thank you for the support!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom