Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for the opportunities and open doors before me, thank you for the blessings of a new day and a new chapter in our lives. I pray for peace to return to my workplace. Please grant clarity and guidance to my supervisor and those affected by the actions of my...
Heavenly Father, As we come before You today, we humbly lift up our hearts and our needs. Lord, You know our situation, especially our finances. We ask You to open doors of opportunity and blessing— that resources may come in, that we may be able to pay all our obligations, and that we will...
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for hearing my prayer. I have been confused and regretful, even angry and depressed, also resentful of my siblings, cousins, and myself. For not being able to sell our only property that has no issues incorrectly. The buyer is taking advantage of us, yet our...