For my ### problem

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My problem is that I overthink everything
Replies
13
Views
201
They are trapped me at food. My lip problem again come. My lip virus problem will solve. No again come lip virus. My lip shall touch glass. No virus spread. My lip touch ishow blood. Please pray to solve this problem.
Replies
7
Views
168
My problem is. . . I think too much and rest too little. I replay conversations, doubt my choices, and stress over things that haven't even happened. My mind never shuts off- and it's stealing my peace. The future doesn't need my worry. It needs my trust. Breathe. Be here. This moment is enough.
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom