For my mother who passed in 2011; for my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmer

Disciple of Prayer
For my mother who passed in 2011; for my ability to find a compassionate grief counselor; for special intentions in re: fair-successful-peaceful real estate and financial transactions; for those in need; for this Lenten season and the needs of all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord I pray for this request that it may be granted accdg to Your will, In Jesus name I pray Amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I just prayed for ### in Jesus name AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer for my mother who was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer, and is about to start treatment, that she may beat this cancer, and have a few more years with her family. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
370
Please pray for the faithful repose of my dad, ###'s, soul. He passed away on ### from colon cancer. Please pray that he will rest in peace and happiness in God's eternal kingdom. Please also pray for spiritual and emotional healing for my mom, myself and all other members of our family who are...
Replies
9
Views
330
Hi. Please kindly pray for my mother, ###, who has breast cancer that spread to her lungs. I lost my father a few days ago and I am deeply distraught and totally broken. I am alone and helpless about my mother as well. I cry for urgent prayers.
Replies
8
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom