Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please have mercy on me. You know me that mentally, physically I'm disturbed. Lord I'm a sinner, forgive me. Lord please have mercy on me. Bless me to have a good life. I don't want this miserable life every day. Tension. I'm not able to sleep. Lord bless ###'s family that they may accept me and come to my house for my house to talk for marriage. Lord with you nothing is possible with faith, I beg you. Lord I have made a mistake, I accept. Lord please have mercy on me. Forgive me, O Lord. Save me from society from shame. Lord I don't have courage to face. Lord have mercy on me, bless me and ### for marriage that we may get married soon. Lord, specially save me. This is my prayer to you, O Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unsure what to do at this point. Every single year my wife talks about her anniversary with her ex-boyfriend. It is absolutely unacceptable. She is constantly cursing at me and pushing me away when I am nice to her, she is usurping authority over me and when I’m doing the right thing, she...
Replies
9
Views
34
my name is ###, I got married to my wife in ### and we are blessed with ### kids, few years ago my wife and I have going through difficult situations, presently it's ### weeks my wife is not at home, she finally told me it's my inlaws that want to separate us, she said she will never divorce me...
Replies
13
Views
185
I have been married for 5 years now and I am deeply unhappy. We have no intimacy together apart from occasionally hugging and a quick peck when we say hello or goodbye. We haven't slept in the same bed together in 4 years and our physical relationship is non existent. After I became pregnant we...
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom