For my job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear lord, Heavenly Father. I pray for a job that works with my schedule. A remote job but if not a job that allows me to meet wonderful people, work the schedule that meets my parental responsibilities, grow in career, and allows me to go to school. God I ask that I come close to you. That I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife at her job. She goes by the book and makes sure everything is fair with the residents at the shelter where she works, but residents and employees sometimes disagree with the way she handles things. Please pray for God’s grace for her and protection over her, and for God...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me for financial stability. I do not want to be in debt, and I’m starting to get demotivated at work but I want to get better focus and ability to perform my job effectively like I used to. I really want to enjoy my job again and do well, and become financially stable. I am aware...
Replies
Views
Good day prayer warriors! I'm 51 and have only 4 weeks left in my current job. Today, I submitted a job application for the Visa Staff position at the Consulate of the Republic of Korea. Please pray that even at 51, the recruitment officer/team/committee who will decide on this vacancy will give...
Replies
Views
I mayve gotten into some trouble at work and I’m hoping and praying I don’t lose my job behind it. Please Lord Jesus soften the hearts of the powers that be at my company and allow me to keep my job. In Jesus precious name I pray.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom