For my friend ### to get a job in ### with visa sponsorship

My friend ### recently graduated with a masters in data science and is currently searching for a job that will grant him visa sponsorship. I love my friend, and I want to see him succeed. I need help praying for him that he will find a job in ###, ### that will grant him visa sponsorship and allow him to stay here in the US. He is a very valuable friend and person to me and I want to see him succeed. Please help me pray that he will find a job in ### by January. Thank you, God Bless.
Amen. As you wish, so shall it be in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to God to give my family a new visa sponsorship before ###th May ###.😭😭😭
Replies
9
Views
286
God grant me visa sponsorship to ### country and grant my brother visa application approved
Replies
7
Views
348
I pray for a successful Visa sponsorship and Leave to remain speedily and without any issues in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,482
Messages
16,800,270
Members
650,006
Latest member
Eleilorilira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom