For my exams

Certainly! Here's a simple daily prayer you can use:

---

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this new day and the blessings you have given me. Help me to remember your presence in all that I do. Guide my thoughts and actions, and keep me mindful of your love and grace.

Grant me wisdom to prioritize what truly matters and the strength to let go of what does not. Help me to be patient, kind, and compassionate to myself and others.

As I go about my day, remind me of your promises and the peace that comes from trusting in you. Help me to focus on what is important and to not be distracted by the trivial.

In Jesus' name, I pray.

Amen.

---

Feel free to personalize it as you see fit!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After a very long time , I’m finally giving the literature exam I was waiting for . With a toddler and a lot of house responsibilities,I barely get time to prepare . Please pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to become disciplined, diligent and focused, pray for supernatural wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
114
Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
181
I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom