For my ex husband ### to come back to me quickly. I do believe it was God who answered yes to my heart last night that he was going to restore this relationship. For ###'s heart to soften concerning me. The lord puts down one to raise another. I pray he leave the girl he is currently with. That ### rekindle our love and I do believe God just told me okay on my heart on that as well. I just recently started wanting my husband back last night and am recently saved. For me to feel loved by family
Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my husband, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves. Stop calling him your ex for in Christ's eyes he is your husband. We need to change the way we think as to how does Jesus think.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
162
Can you pray for the children and me, my ex-husband, their father has a psychopathically structured personality and has custody of the children, the children and I are hardly together, he mistreats us and the children in other ways with excessive obligations and punishments, I physically feel...
Replies
7
Views
262
Please pray for me, my ex-husband collected the car he gave me as a gift. He is plain spiteful and he wants to destroy me. We divorced a couple of years ago because of his infidelity, but he still wants to destroy me. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom