For Love Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
I am ###. I am not a Christian. But I love Jesus. Please pray for my lover ###. He decided to leave me. But I can't leave without him. Some suicide thoughts are in my mind. I have faith in Father Jesus. He knows everything. That's why I am waiting for his answer. Our parents agreed to my marriage with ###. So please pray for him to change his mind. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR MARRIAGE. He is studying B.Tech. We have loved each other since 2000. Now he said to me you are not suited for me. I feel very bad. My mind is very depressed. I am crying daily, but I think Jesus only can solve my problem. Please pray for me.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with Your peaceful consolation. Please help ### to open her heart to receive You in her heart so that You can work inside her mind, spirit, and flesh, to give her healing, peace, and love. Dear Lord, please forgive ### sins. Please help ### to be strong to keep forth after this broken relationship. If it is according to Your will, please let this broken relationship be reconciled. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thakapane Jesus ayya...yennga 2 vidu parents samathikanum..yellarum santhosthsthoda yenga life start panna aasirvatham tharum thakapane. Unnaku oru kodi nandri ayya.
Replies
7
Views
251
Life partner for me. Romantic love and marriage. Man of my desires. Love relationship (and marriage in reasonable time) for me. This year 2024. Please Lord Jesus bless me finally with my soulmate/life partner. I am ### and not feeling well (physically and emotionally), under stress because of...
Replies
9
Views
562
  • Article Article
The Lover I Left My Marriage For Left Me: A Conversation With Dr. ### Beam It was so powerful that you gave up your marriage for it… This feeling you have… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom