For Jesus to work on behalf of my oldest ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
For Jesus to work on behalf of my oldest child's basketball season, causing her to have favor with her coaches. She also has been so down on herself because, despite working many long hours for years now, her shot has been off and she's now discouraged. Jesus, please give her whatever she needs to overcome this problem. I think she's sabotaging her success subconsciously, for whatever reason. Or could be spiritual in nature. Either way, only God can fix! ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Glory and honour to Jesus the Christ. My oldest son ### years has been diagnosed with colon problems as well as his right lung has had partial removal due to 35 years of smoking Newports!!! Can you imagine? He is being treated by physicians in these matters but I am standing in the gap for my...
Replies
15
Views
188
need urgent prayers for my oldest sister ### to leave me alone using witchcraft connecting herself to me calling me a ### woman mixing our names together she adding ### behind my last name ### but adding ### behind my last name or either contacting me with ### adding ### behind my last name shes...
Replies
7
Views
197
My dear heavenly father I am crying out to you from the depths of my heart I have not been feeling well lord it's been years since my body has felt right I believe that there's parasites in my body and as I begin this fast I'm asking you father God the Daniel Fast and take these parasite pills I...
Replies
10
Views
630
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom