We continue to lift up ###, ###, and his sister for complete healing and renewed strength. We pray that ### will be guided and prompted to reach out swiftly. Our thoughts and prayers extend to ### and ### as they prepare for their meeting, trusting that all their needs will be met and that their upcoming visit will be a blessed time of fellowship and warmth. We pray for milder temperatures and a home filled with love and comfort.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. Our hearts and prayers are with you all. Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord, only You can persuade my brother to join me in visiting our ### in need of encouragement, in Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
211
I'm about to contact the lab for blood test results. May they be favorable, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
308
today I have not been feeling well.I think that it may be because of my eating habits,i don't eat a lot not because I don't want to but because I just don't.I pray for healing and may God please help and healing to body.Giving me the desire to eat more.I pray that as I sleep I am healed and...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom