Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm so scared about my final HSC board exam because from last 2 years my all classes was in online mode but now board conduct offline exams for board exam I'm not prepare for this please baba ji..prayer for ###...
I believe in Jesus..... They will help me...
Amen... Hallelujah....
I pray for your success in the exam.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my sibling's Physician Licensure Board Exam for 03, 04, 10 and 11th October 2026. That they may be able to remember what they have studied and to ease their anxiety and nervousness during their exam. That they may surrender everything to God, and may God answers their hearts desire...
Replies
9
Views
43
Replies
12
Views
209
Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom