For Every Good And Amazing Thing:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Lord, on Saturday, through a prophet you told me that I had won! She told me God is telling me to tell you that you have won everything! I now need you to show me every single minute of every day, that this is real. Show my husband to me God—if that battle is won, which I believe it is—bring us face to face. Any way you choose—I need and want him Lord. Show me that the miraculous is here, let it manifest in weird and wonderful ways in my home and in my life. Fulfil every promise before my eyes. Also, let my brother receive divine justice for all his suffering—starting right now—gift him with divine justice, in Jesus name, and protect him physically in this home and mentally and emotionally and do the same for each one of us. God remove the division and the nasty violent spirit that was present in those two girls on Sunday. I invite you Holy Spirit to break every bondage and bind every unkind spirit and mean spirit in this house right now, and bind it to the foot of the cross never to return in Jesus name. I blessed the house room to room on Sunday—with oil. Please let that blessing stay and last in every room for every person in Jesus mighty name. I also thank you for the Bible promise yesterday that the abusers in my home are about to face wrath—I thank you for the promise from 2 Chronicles and I say bring on the divine justice and let us all feel safe again in this home. No violence from any fools, shut their mouths and bind their hands permanently, they should not hit my brother, mum or dad or each other ever again.

I also ask you to let me be reunited with my uncle, I love him so much he is my second father, I want to run and hide in his arms. Please join us and never let him be taken away from me again. Stop the abuse in his life too, and reunite him with his whole family. Open his eyes and bless him in every possible way, and protect him. I want to kiss his beautiful face and hug him, and I want him to be happy. Please send down the torrents of rain Lord, reign down, I ask with my face down. Let the prophet's words be true right now, in my life, I declare and decree that what you told her manifest in my life today—now! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank you for the amazing things you do in my life and for the answered prayers. Please let today go well for ###. Let him be on time and get there and back safely. Please keep all negative thoughts out of his brain as far as the east is from the west. Please let his body be calm and...
Replies
4
Views
432
```markdown R Do You Need Prayer? Click to Post Your Request New Prayer Requests Lord Interview Wed 15th- Still praying without ceasing. Please Help me succeed. Thread starter### Start dateThursday at 11:05 AM Tagsamazing job country: united states evil spirit satan occult demons...
Replies
7
Views
401
Heavenly Father, I thankyou for your amazing clarity and reveal, thank you for the peace you've granted even tho I have not been the most noble. I pray it continue to be revealed, and pray that the conviction of your spirit work its wonders in our lives and transform us so that we can become a...
Replies
12
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom