For employment

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently left my job for certain reasons but need income immediately so I returned to another job that, although I am very grateful for it and the people who work there and how it has sustained me, is involved in things that I don't agree with as a Christian and I feel convicted being involved...
Replies
10
Views
311
Pls help me pray to decide whether I transfer or not to a new company. Pls pray for my guidance, protection. Pls pray that I get to work in an environment where I will be able to use my talent & to belong to a family at work.pls help me pray for a good decision & that I will be happy with...
Replies
11
Views
95
Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom