For Christians in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpbrhm

Humble Servant
To save us from killing and risks, also other brothers in body of Jesus in Syria, Egypt and Nigeria and all over the world in Jesus' name, amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm so sick of satanic demon possessed people pretending that they are Christians. They produce nothing except rotten, disgusting fruit, tell lies all the time, and constantly try to sabotage true Christians. These people are all about money and controlling other people. They love money so much...
Replies
10
Views
232
MANY who call themselves Christians will NOT receive me, and I say amen to that. What those MANY do NOT get is that I DON'T want to be received by them. I came OUT of the apostate, false, organized church system MANY years ago, and I will NEVER EVER return to it. It means what it means. I am...
Replies
9
Views
127
Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino female witch and driver ### to be stopped by God from harassing her innocent christian neighbors with road rage in ### with her ### plate ###. Pray for ###'s unjust Filipino curse's be broken off her innocent christian neighbors by God on ### in ### in...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom