For Becoming A Good Goal Keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph96

Humble Prayer Warrior
God gave me a talent that of a goal keeper. But I am thinking that to join any clubs for more matches and good play skills. Please pray for me to become a good football goal keeper as on the international level.
 
Dear Lord, please grant ### his prayer request to your Divine Glory. I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
My lord Jesus I pray for my brother you remember him always. ### is ur child so u can not leave him my father. my lord you blessed him always. lord you can give him multy talent for his football game. lord you can give him strength, ur power and peaceful mind, and also good health. lord you can give goodfame for ### on his game. Thank you my lord jesus in the name of jesus i pray for ###. AMEN.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare demand command create into existence I get a Good one this time Husband that will love me lift me up a good thing for my soul that's it that's allllllllllllllllllllll GREATLY with the blood of Jesus God's will Grace is Sufficient Greatly
Replies
6
Views
218
Hey there everyone, attitudes & vibes have been pretty fair in my household, I just ask and request for further protection from any distractions and bad behavior from people surrounding me, my life is mine, not theirs, I also pray to get more signs of hope with my creative projects, I simply...
Replies
9
Views
231
⚽️ "For the GOAL 🥅 of Our Teaching is Love from Purified Heart, a Faith with no Contradiction, and a Good Conscience," 1 Tim 1:5. Father, Thank You we can Worship You in Spirit & Truth ANYWHERE, nt just on this mountain or that mountain, Jn 4:23, We ask for blessings to Freely Receive from The...
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom