For ### and everyone

Heidianna

Servant of All
I am lifting you up in prayer and believe that your breakthrough is coming quickly!
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TRUST GOD This is what God is saying to you… I know that this season does not make sense to you right now. I know that you have been praying, believing, and doing everything right and things feel slow. Still, the breakthrough has not come the way you expected. But I need you to hear me: I...
Replies
9
Views
168
Dear lord I thank you once again for everything you have offered in my life and at this moment I want to thank everyone for their prayer. The Lord heard and answered my prayers and I got what I prayed for that is I got the job which I wanted and received my offer letter. Thank you. Amen
Replies
8
Views
138
Prayer for Psalm 84:12 "Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!" Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord: our prayer: How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom