Stand with me in prayer today my dentist appt to see if they can give me temporary cap my front tooth broke and later I need implants I have some insurance coverage I'm a little scared but I know Jesus is with me I need him to give me a good appointment today
Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...