For Addictive Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzmanteresa73

Disciple of Prayer
Pray that ### will begin to see his pattern of unreliable behavior, toward his spouse ###. Help him realize the pain he is putting her through, her and her family. Help him to desire the righteous way of living not to be caught up in the worldly ways.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for my mother. She is blaming me for her distress. As her daughter, I am here to offer her my support—both moral and emotional—to the very best of my ability. I can offer her prayers, as well as emotional assistance. Whenever she is in need of help, I am always available for her...
Replies
8
Views
196
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over unruly behavior. When I was young, my father passed away. I was untrained and unruly. I spent my time haphazardly, doing what I want, eating, drinking and enjoying bad habits, behavior and company. I pray over those times. I pray for knowledge and...
Replies
9
Views
128
Need prayers for my own self and my health, to overcome this substance abuse addiction I have and to guide back on the path of righteousness. I need prayer for anything God sees for me to have and to form a hedge of protection around me and my family and my home ward off any evil that tries to...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom