Folks, I am in a dark place. My wife ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Seriously depressed and have other illnesses. Please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
97
Pray, not so much for me, but for the dark lady from my past who hath been haunting my psyche for months after I had almost completely forgotten her for over twenty years. I am tired of this.
Replies
6
Views
229
I know that the Bible says you never leave, but you really did leave me. I was alone and my church at the time was no help at all. Now I'm in such a dark place and have been crying out in desperation to you for a year now, hoping to hear something from you and get NOTHING. If you exist and care...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,377
Messages
16,798,994
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom